Monday, April 29, 2013

"Talking to the Moon" By : Bruno Mars

F
I know you're somewhere out there
Am
Somewhere far away
Dm
I want you back
A#
I want you back
F
My neighbors think I'm crazy
Am
But they don't understand
Dm
You're all I have
A#
You're all I have

Chorus:
Gm              C
At night when the stars
     A#
light up my room
             C
I sit by myself
        A#      C     Dm
Talking to the Moooooon
        A#      C     Dm
Try to get to Yoooouuuu
A#
In hopes you're on
C
the other side
Dm              F7
Talking to me too
A#
Or am I a fool
C
who sits alone
Dm    Dm, C, A#
Talking to the moon
*End of Chorus*

F
I'm feeling like I'm famous
Am
The talk of the town
Dm
They say I've gone mad
A#
Yeah I've gone mad
F
But they don't know what I know
Am
Cause when the sun goes down
Dm
someone's talking back
A#
Yeah, they're talking back

*Chorus: Repeat the the Chorus*

No comments:

Post a Comment